.

Friday, February 13, 2015

Brown Roses Choco Lava

Thanks to my cousin , Yetty ...
I got infected by virus
Cooking Virus!

Its been years im not really touching my kitchen
For the last 3 years ...
I'm cooking because i have to
But yesterday ...
Im cooking because i want to :)
And this is what i made.. Choco Lava

Very easy recipe and quick too
Instead of using regular shape, i want my first choco lava to be special
And it become A ROSE choco lava

Ingredients :
Egg3
Wheat flour6 spoon
Sugar5spoon
Cocoa powder1spoon
Baking powder1/2 tea spoon
Margarin / Blue band4 spoon
Dark Cooking Chocolate120 gram


How to :
1. Mix egg and sugar with fork.
2. Melt dark cooking chocolate and margarin
3. Pour wheat flour , cocoa powder and baking powder into the egg and sugar. stir slowly.
4. Pour melting chocolate and margarin into the dough.
5. Pour the dough into the mold which already oiled with margarin.
6. Steam for 7 - 8 minutes.
7. Served while its still hot,.... it will melting inside!

share me your link if you made one of this :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails