.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Cure From Above

it was august...
been months im caring for my plants
white spots emerge on the leafs of my anthurium adreanum
change the soil
add some fertilizer
gives pesticide
still,.. nothing happened
they're still there...

and then i get busy with my new bussiness project
and forget about the spots

and november came
november rain ....

i walked into my kitchen
look at the raindrops outside my window
 daydreaming while saw my anthurium
and just remember what my mom said ...
raindrops is the best cure for plants

hhmm.. would not hurt to try
i moved them so that they cant get lots of rain 
and after a week or two...
new healty leafs appear!
can you see them ?

looove it!!


1 comment:

Juliana Wina Rome said...

Ntar trus ke rmhku yah.Bantuin ngerawat jg tanaman"ku.

Related Posts with Thumbnails