.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

JUMP!

DENI
i dont know why this name
become very meaningful
to one of my bestfriend , WINA
i found it couple weeks ago
when her novel published for the first time
by nulisbuku.com
FINALLY!! She said...
You cant imagine how thankful she is to the Lord
She's living in her dream now!
we've been friend since we were in high school
and i know how this dream grow since then ..

after struggling with necessity
that she must work in BIG company
such as in ABACUS, Jakarta , where she worked for the last 7 years
just to prove to family and friends
that she become a successful person
who was actually struggling to get her own freedom to choose
surprise .. surprise..
she quit the job to follow her dream
JUMP! just like that ....

being a good listener for her,
makes me grateful that my family support me in anything that i do.
and i think i've been consider it as trifling thing..
Dear wina,
unintentionally you become my role model!
Once again ,...
another dream come true!
though the dream wasn't mine
im excited more than you know

and second NOVEL follow the step ...
listen to your own voice, your passion and then ..
JUMP!

"Feeling grateful or appreciative of someone or something in your life actually attracts more of the things that you appreciate and value into your life."
Northrup Christiane

5 comments:

Juliana Wina Rome said...

Thank you much, Chi. You made me cry.

Sem Nome said...

What a lovely post!!!

I drop by to wish you a merry xmas, sweet friend! A happy new year to you and your beloved family!!! Bela

Emma said...

That is Great to follow a dream and be successful.

ratieh said...

oh, it's very lovely..that's what i'm doing now. =) i made my dream came true, and it feels so great!

xo - ratieh

elsa said...

waww ..congrats Achie .. love to see your friendship with Wina .. send my best congrats to her .. You jump I jump .. *haha kidding :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails